Saturday 23 March 2013

FINALLY!

I'll be the first to admit that I set up this blog halfway through last year, posted something, then failed to post for a long time. HOWEVER, I do have a wonderful excuse: I WAS PLANNING MY TRIP BACK TO JAPAN!

I am proud to announce that I will be returning to Tokyo in May 2013, to enjoy 2 weeks of what spring/summer in Tokyo has to offer (hopefully not just the humidity!). I will be touring many of my favourite suburbs of Tokyo, getting lost in Kagurazaka, shopping until I drop, seeing the most beautiful temples and shrines all over again, searching for new interesting vending machines for my photo collection, hunting down new experiences, and taking another trip to the culturally intriguing Japanese take on Disneyland and their unique park DisneySea. I will soon be posting a pre-trip report on here, outlining my initial thoughts and plans, and hopefully I will continue to document my trip here as I go. Here comes the madness!

No comments:

Post a Comment